jueves, 24 de diciembre de 2009

Tohomobile Christmas messages

Merry Christmas
This year you have to do your best to create a wonderful
Christmas memories, alright ~ Must spend it happily ~! PS: please take me to your party ~

- Yunho


Merry Christmas ~ ^ ^
This year’s Christmas, let’s spend together with our important person ~!
Must spend a pleasant time ~ ^^
- Changmin

Everyone~!! merry X-mas
– This year let’s have a warm x-mas too, okay~
Thank you for everything

- Jejung





Everyone is well, right?
Do you have love ones? I’m still by myself ~~but I’m not at all lonely
Because I still have you all~! Thank you so much!
Merry Christmas
- Yuchun








Merry X-mas ~
This year Christmas please try not to be alone, and spend it together with your important person.
It will be even better if you meet Santa Claus~ ^ _ ^

- Junsu




No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario